Thursday, July 12, 2012

Worst blogger ever

I have issues with keeping this thing updated so I am just going to start with last month......

June 14th we went to the wedding of a good family friend Matt Bant. It was a lot of fun to see Matt's family and hang out with them again!
I got to hang out with these guys on the way to Matt and Whitney's reception :]



My mom and I planted flowers sometime last month
 The yard finally started coming together
 We had a ward BBQ-This is my primary presidency. Love them :]
 Random pregnant picture of me last month
Had a date night at City Creek with the husband
Bought hoodies for Emma and Angela's babe. Too cute!
 Matthew and David came over to my house to watch John Carter in 3D.
David's first Father's Day (Well.....if it counts yet) I consider it his first :]

Then the very end of June I went to Palm Springs and Corona California for a family reunion. The pictures can do the talking! :]









It was good to come home after 8 days in California! I missed my hubby!
On July 4th my brother in law Brandon got set apart to be a missionary. We miss him already but are so excited for the adventure he has just started! :]
HAHA so funny
Oh and I can't forget all the dang cute pictures I have of this boy. I am so glad they live so close now so I get to see Lukey boy often. I am so in love!
I met up with some old friends from the Radisson for lunch. This is at Tucanos. Never again will I eat there. WAYYY TOO MUCH MEAT. Yucky.
 Emma girls room is almost finished. I love the way it is coming together. 
 My niece Edyn turned 2 on July 7th so we went to her house for a party with the family. I love when all of us can get together :]
 Luke and Presley girl
The whole family was there! I love Brinnley in this picture. Texting at 2? Maybe...

DONT WORRY THIS POST IS COMING TO AN ENNNNDDD!
 My first attempt at baby bow making. Too much fun. The second picture the flowers were already made so I just hot glued them on a band. No real talent there!
 I love watering my flowers. I seriously feel like a 70 year old woman and can't wait for it too cool off outside so I can enjoy a half hour or so of watering my flowers. haha so fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment