Thursday, May 31, 2012

Just another update

I am now 22 weeks along in my pregnancy and feel amazing. Emma's nursery is almost complete now. I just need a rocking chair and lots of baby clothes and I think we are good to go :] I recently quit my job at the Radisson Hotel and I have never felt so good! That place was so ridiculous and was not even worth any sort of income so it was best I pieced out. I am keeping busy with my church calling and my weekly lunch and shopping dates with my girl friends. I love it! David is still working like a fool all the time. He loves staying busy and making money. He is always working so hard and I am so grateful to have a husband like him! David is pretty close to perfect!

 Lunch date with Kirsten Bekah and Camden.
 Almost finished!
 Jessica.Megan.Airyn.Kayla.Ashley.Noelia-Dinner Date!
Luke and Presley on memorial day

No comments:

Post a Comment