Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sweet Baby GIRL


David and I are thrilled to announce that we are expecting a baby GIRL! Everyone told me I would have a boy first so I was convinced it was a boy. David is so excited to be a daddy and I love hearing him talk about how much he already loves his daughter. We had no problem coming up with the name Emma Kate. It is so feminine and beautiful. Kate stands for Kay(grandma), Kati(best friend), K.(grandpa), & Kayla(mama). Basically if your name has the K sound this baby is named after you :] ha  ha. We are so honored to be expecting a baby girl. We are so grateful for the shower of blessings God has given us.




2 comments:

  1. I cried a little. Its so real now seeing those pictures. I bet she'll be beautiful and I can't wait to get to know her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG These pics are so adorable! I love the profile pic and the one of the feet! So cute! AHHHH! Yay for a little girl. She will be so fun to dress up and watch Little Mermaid with! :)

    ReplyDelete