Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Bun in the oven

I couldn't believe I was pregnant. Can you tell? ha ha

David and I are expecting our first baby in September. These past few weeks have been rough. :( I have absolutely no appetite and I am constantly nauseous. Which is no good because I have nothing to throw up.  But I wouldn't change anything. I can't wait for September to get here. I can't wait to be a mother. The day I found out I was pregnant I was asked to be the Primary president in my new ward. I had been in the ward for 2 WEEKS. ahhh. NEVER in my whole life have I been so nervous. Last Sunday I taught my first Sharing time lesson and it went so well. The kids were so good at helping me with the lesson. I also got a few trouble makers though so it will be an interesting few years. Or however long people usually are in there. I had to choose counselors without knowing one soul in my ward. The Lord truly blesses us and answers prayers because I have the coolest/ most helpful women in primary with me. All three of them have never been in primary before either so we are all learning together which is great. All I want to do is go shopping for this new baby. Which is totally unnecessary right now. I have a feeling we will have a girl. David, my mom, and every other person we ask for that matter thinks its a boy. Only a few more weeks until we find out the sex then I can go on shopping sprees :] 
The baby's name will most likely be Zachary David or Emma Kate. We will see!
 My first primary handout :]
Valentines treats from David
 
The whole family (minus josh and shelby) went to Chuck E Cheese. I think dad ended up winning this round.
Basically the only thing I can eat. Boooo

2 comments:

  1. Kayla I'm so excited for you two! I can't wait to see what else is in store for you and your new family. I miss you so much and wish I was closer so i could be there with you. Love you both

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post. Those names are adorable and I can't wait to see your beautiful baby! I could probably live on a pickle diet.. just sayin :)

    ReplyDelete