Wednesday, January 4, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY


I turned 22 today. I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband. He defiantly spoiled me. :] I had to work for a few hours this morning and when I came home he had flowers, chocolates, a canvas that said "Love is the music of the soul", and a gift card to my favorite home furnishing store. He took me out to lunch CHICK-FI-LA. So delicious. :] (lunch was for sure my choice.....he wanted something a little more fancy)He took me shopping at Target and Home Goods after lunch. I got a toilet cleaner at Target and I am so stoked. I need one for my new home! yay! 

We then came home and watched The Proposal {Ryan Renyolds and Sandra Bullock} You can't go wrong there! :] We then drove up to the bountiful temple and just sat at talked and took pictures. What a gorgeous place!
 After the temple we picked up a cheese pizza from Papa Johns on the way home and ended the night with watching HOARDERS. David and I are OBSESSED. Ha ha! The show is so ridiculous and it usually makes us sick to our stomachs but it sure is addicting. I am so blessed to have all of the family and friends who are near and far. I have such an amazing support system and people who love me. I am excited to be one year older and the tackle all the trials and blessing ahead. Love you guys. 


No comments:

Post a Comment