Friday, December 6, 2013

6 MONTHS HAS PASSED!

It is difficult to update this blog when I do not have a computer or internet in my home! So sorry to the 5 people who actually read my posts. HAHA. A lot has happened since June. So, I will do what I do best and update ya'll with a million pictures of the last almost SIX months! We found out we are having baby girl #2. Emma had her first birthday. We took a family trip to California/Disneyland. I also found out that I will have to have a C-Section with this baby as well. The doctor said he likes to do the surgery exactly a week before the baby's due date so, that would mean March 3rd she will most likely be here. I can NOT wait to snuggle this new baby. Only 87 more days! Oh yay! 


 Johnson Family on Thanksgiving. Just missing Brandon who is in Australia! 
 Emma's one year photo shoot

 Thanksgiving 2013

 This was in June when Emma announced she is going to have a baby sister :]
Summer swimming at Grandpa & Grandma Skaggs home
 LADIES NIGHT. So fun for the 20 minutes I was able to stay. The life of a mommy is AWESOME

 Emma's First Birthday Party
 Girls Night. All my friends are having baby girls. :D
Olive Garden girls lunch. Airyn & I are both due in March. Only a few weeks apart.
 Our last vollyeball game of the season! Starts back up in January! Can NOT wait.
 Halloween 2013
 We have had lots of play dates with this cute boy in the last 6 months. 

First big snowfall December 2013
 Family Trip to St. George in August
 Ryder & Emma. Best Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment