Thursday, December 6, 2012

Emma Babe is 2 months old!


I know every parent says this but.... Emma is growing up way too fast. She is the most playful and loving little baby. She has the cutest smiles in the whole world. Love her more than anything! Emma has discovered her fist and loves to gnaw and suck on it. She is now a formula fed baby and she is doing ONE MILLION times better. The first month and a half of Emma's life I breast fed her and she cried non stop. I was told by someone that maybe it had something to do with my milk so I tried formula and she is a totally different baby. Best decision ever! Emma loves to make eye contact with people. And when she does it is non stop smiles. She has the cutest little "coo" too. Emma loves to lay on her back and stare at everything. She is constantly moving and waving her arms and legs. Emma LOVES bath time. She relaxes and smiles the whole bath. It is the cutest thing. Emma loves to snuggle with her mama especially at nights. Emma also loves her bouncer. She sleeps in it. She hangs out in it. She is the most happy when she is in that thing. David and I bought a second one because she loves them so much. Emma babe loves her feet and toes rubbed. Oh and if you tap her on the nose you are guaranteed to get a big smile from her. This month has been so much fun to see her little personality starting to show. She is already my best friend and I learn so much from her each and every day. Happy 2 MONTHS baby girl!











No comments:

Post a Comment