Friday, November 18, 2011

Always busy!

I wish that I could get on here more often but David and I are always on the go! ( and we don't have internet) ha ha. We are still on our opposite schedules and see each other for about  4 hours a day. He works during the nights so I have sleep overs at my parents during the week :] I bet they love it. Tonight I got to baby sit this little nugget.
She is such a sweetheart and has the funniest personality. She loves when other people laugh at things she does. She is a ham! 
Tomorrow night David and I are going to the Fiddler on the Roof play at my sister Lauren's high school. We will have our niece Kaylie with us too. Her mom Becky is going to Idaho for the night so we get to have the little princess stay in our home. Too much fun. This is a picture taken with my iPhone. She was so excited when she saw this. She just kept saying "I a monsta!" ha ha
Zombie Kaylie
 We have been best friends ever since the first time I met her about a year ago. Love my little girl!
 David and I have the blessing of living so close to both of our parents so we are doing Thanksgiving dinner at my parents home and then going over to his parents for dessert. We both have Thanksgiving off of work so we are looking forward to next Thursday!! 
------------------------
Oh, funny story...
David and I were asked a few weeks ago to speak in sacrament meeting on Novemeber 20th (this coming Sunday) So, I am having the worst anxiety the last few weeks and getting so so nervous....I was NOT going to even start writing it until a day or two before we were suppose to speak. Anyway, last Sunday the 13th we get a knock on the door at 8am. (Church is at 9am) It is a member of the bishopric asking if we were ready to speak today and making sure everything was good. My husband was like...."um, today?! you said the 20th!" So this guy is like oh my gosh I texted you to confirm the date! WELL David had just got a new phone with a new number a week before. Long story short my sweet husband said no problem we will speak today. HA HA HA I was so nervous that I was not even nervous. (make sense?) So I gave a 7 minute talk. Rambling on about who knows what and David gave a 10 minute talk. We were the ONLY 2 on the program. ha ha ha. So the bishop called members of the ward to share their testimonies. Our ward members most likely hate us now. This is just another funny story on our journey through life I suppose!
------------------------
:A few random pictures:
 My christmas tree skirt
 Our 1st Christmas together. So fun.
 My only Thanksgiving decorations. Boring!
 So cute
Edyn helping Matthew play duck hunt tonight. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment