Wednesday, September 21, 2011

FRUSTRATED

 My poor husband has been working from 8pm-6am for the last week. So I have been having sleepovers with my mom the last few days. The house David and I live in is creepy at night so I go to my parents home :] (They only live a mile away from me which is LOVELY!) Not only is it annoying that David has to go to work during the night BUT... I leave for work at 5:30am. So when he get off work I am just getting to work. Then when I get home at 2:00pm David is just getting up for the day and has to do online classes and studying and then he eats dinner and leaves again for work. This system is really starting to irritate me and I need to have a positive attitude and realize all the good things that ARE happening to us. I am sure this schedule will not last forever but as for this moment I am sad :[ Sleeping alone and waking up without your husband is awful. 






God has blessed me with the hardest working man out there. I love him!!

1 comment:

  1. oh girl i know how you feel i spent a lot of time alone in New York, it takes a toll on you. Just know that that work schedule wont be forever. We all put our time in. I love you and I'm here if you need anyone to talk to.

    ReplyDelete