Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Bachelorette Party.Wedding.Honeymoon

Wow. The last 2 weeks has been crazy. Here is a quick update. David and I have been so blessed with family and friends who support us in every way they can. We have been given gifts that have helped us out so much. We are slowly getting our apartment organized and settling back into reality. David and I are both working full time and cherishing every moment we get to spend together. Being married to my best friend has been such a blessing. God has been so good to us and we see his hand in all that we have. So many new adventures are coming up ahead and I can't imagine doing them with anyone else besides my David. He is my forever...I am a VERY lucky woman.
Bachelorette party. I love my girls

SEALED FOR ETERNITY 



HoNeYmOoN!!
 Laguna Beach and Disneyland :) :)
We LOVE LOVE LOVE California
 Our kitchen
 Family Room
 Cute bedding :]

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you and David on your wonderful new life! I couldn't be happier for you. It was a joy to see the two of you sealed in the temple and to see the love you have for each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love love love it!! Congrats on getting settled I miss you and hope to see you soon

    ReplyDelete